2007 Bristol 21' (6.40 m)
Stonington, Connecticut, United States
The Bristol Harbor 21 Center Console is a beautiful downeast looking center console with excellent build quality and the looks to match. Hiyah is a great example of the 21CC, she has a new Garmin chartplotter and conveys with a new paint job.
- Center Consoles
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: BHX1C013D707
$ 35,000 USD
€ 32,504 Euros
$ 47,276 CAD
£ 28,220 GBP
The Bristol Harbor 21 Center Console is a beautiful downeast looking center console with excellent build quality and the looks to match. Hiyah is a great example of the 21CC, she has a new Garmin chartplotter and conveys with a new paint job, the boat is scheduled to be painted in June if the new owner wants to pick their hull color then there's still time.
Hiyah is ready for the season and available to be shown by advance appointment. She is currently located in Portsmouth, RI and will be going to Stonington, CT within the next week.
LOA: 21' (6.40 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine Make: Honda
- Engine Model: 150
- Hours: 481.00
Hull and Deck
- Flag blue hull
- White boot stripe and gold cove stripe
- Vivid red antifouling bottom paint
- Molded non-skid
- Stainless steel cleats
- Flush mount rod holders
- Rod holders on aft end of t-top
Console and Helm
- Garmin 1242xsv 12" touchscreen chartplotter NEW 2020
- Standard Horizon Quest X VHF radio
- Honda Digital Tachometer and Tridata displays
- Lenco trim tabs
- ACR search light
- Honda outboard key panel with kill switch
- Stainless steel steering wheel with stainless steering wheel knob
- Rocker switch panel for lights and electronics
- 12v charging outlet
- Powder coated folding footrest
- Aluminum t-top support with canvas top
- Clear curved windshield
Mechanical and Electrical
- Honda 150hp VTEC outboard engine with 481 hours
- Dual batteries, start and house
- Solar panel mounted to side of console
- Shurflo Pro Blaster II water pump
Seating and Accommodations
- All seating is tan with navy piping and Vanquish Boats logos
- Forward U shaped seating with plush backrests and storage beneath
- Cooler-top seating on front of console with large backrest
- Single bench seats on either side of outboard engine with storage beneath
- Leaning post style helm seat with backrest
- Console access is on starboard side and has electronics, batteries, storage and room for a porta-pottie
- Trailer sold with Bill of Sale only
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
For more information about this yacht please contact Michael Porter.
We look forward to working with you!
East Coast Yacht Sales
One Maritime Drive
Portsmouth RI 02871 USA
Since 1986 we have opened five more offices over the past 32 years in Camden and Belfast, Maine, Salem, Massachusetts, Newport, Rhode Island and Mystic, Connecticut attracting twelve of the best brokers on the east coast. We are not just another boat brokerage hanging out a shingle, we invest in what we believe in: the product. We inventory Sirena Yachts, Axopar and J/Boats. We service our boats and customers unlike many brokers in the business. We take trades and we are fair to our customers. We understand the value of our customers over the long run.
One Maritime Drive
Portsmouth RI 02871 USA
Michael Porter joins ECYS as an experienced yacht captain and engineer. He holds a USCG 100 Ton Master license as well as a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Michigan. Mike has cruised South and Central America, the Caribbean, Bahamas, and the East Coast of the United States amassing more than 90,000 sea miles as captain and crew on over 80 different sail and power vessels under 160 feet.
Growing up in Michigan, Mike has always been on the water. It is safe to say that it’s in his blood. His great grandfather was a boatbuilder in New Hampshire and founded Goodhue and Hawkins Navy Yard on Lake Winnipesaukee, building runabouts, steamers, launches, and express cruisers.
During his summers off from college, Mike taught at and managed a sailing program at Camp Michigania in Northern Michigan. After earning his degree, Mike worked for a short time in sales before trading in his suit and tie for a pair of boardshorts and moving to the British Virgin Islands. He worked at the Bitter End Yacht Club where he taught sailing and windsurfing and captained snorkel tours and daysails.
Mike then moved back to the states, took his STCW-95 and went to work on private yachts. Mike ran an 80’ Marlow Voyager expedition yacht with a busy program for 4 years. After cruising remote parts of the world, he then decided to return to a more land-based lifestyle and joined Maine-based True Course Yachting as a Captain and Operations Manager specializing in Downeast powerboats of all shapes and sizes. Before joining the ECYS team, Mike was in Palm Beach, Florida, where he ran his own yacht management company.
Mike is excited to get on the water with you and share his knowledge and passion for boating.