2024 Hanse 40' (12.19 m) 418
Mamaroneck, New York, United States
AVAILABLE SPRING 2024! FAST CRUISING. FEEL THE PLEASURE AND COMFORT OF SPEED.
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: han418348k34
AVAILABLE SPRING 2024!
FAST CRUISING. FEEL THE PLEASURE AND COMFORT OF SPEED.
Fast, easy sailing. In style, with an elegant design. And an impressive area at the bow specially created for the owner. The HANSE 418 sets new standards. Enjoy unlimited pleasure and turn every moment on board, on every voyage, into an unforgettable experience.
Feel at home at sea. The trademark fast hull line and the impressive sail plan come from the pen of judel/vrolijk & co, the world’s best and most experienced yacht construction engineers.
The combination of a perfectly harmonized lateral plan and a pre-balanced rudder blade are a further guarantee of high-speed performance and safety while you are sailing.
The HANSE Easy Sailing Concept is legendary. We invented the integrated self-tacking jib and brought all the lines to the helm. This means you can sail your yacht on your own. Reefing, tacking and setting sail can all be performed from the helm without any effort. The deck is free of lines and fittings, giving you uncompromising comfort and space while you are at sea or relaxing in the harbor.
*SAIL AWAY PRICE
LOA: 40' 10'' (12.45 Meters)
Type: Sail- New
Beam: 13' 10''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 42 Gallons (158.99 Liters)
Fresh Water: 125 Gallons (473.18 Liters)
2024 Hanse 418
- 6 hull windows (3 each side)
- GRP hull, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: Signal White (RAL9003), 1st layer vinyl ester resin and balsa sandwich laminat
-Waterline and cove line, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: Dark Grey (RAL 7043)
- L-keel, cast iron, draft: 2.07 m
- GRP rudder with sea-water resistant aluminium shaft and selfaligning bearings
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
- A1: Master cabin with island double berth and storage space
- B1: Saloon with large L-galley, dining area on stb and sofa on port
- separate head with shower stall on port (only with layout C1)
- C1: Aft cabin with double berth and storage space on port, utility room on stb (only with layout B1)
- 2-burner gas stove, 12 V fridge approx. 130 l, waste bin, double stainless steel sink with mixing tab
-Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood, satin varnish
- Hanse companionway closing system
- Saloon table, folding with stowage
-Worktop in galley - Black Quartz
WOOD (FURNITURE, FLOORBOARD)
- Furniture - Mahogany Style, Satin Varnish
- Cupboard fronts in wood colour
– Floorboard - Acacia
-Mattrasses for all berths
- Upholstery - Monte Carlo, colour: Cream
DECK & OUTSIDE EQUIPMENT
- GRP deck with antislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: Signal White (RAL 9003), 1st layer vinyl ester resin with balsa sandwich core. 1 cockpit locker on stb, stern locker on port and stb, stowage for running rigging at helm position, anchor locker at bow.
- Teak on cockpit benches
- Teak on bathing platform
- Twin wheel steering system with emergency tiller
- 2 stainless steel steering wheels with leather cover
- Cockpit table, stainless steel with folding teak tops
- Pulpit and pushpit, stainless steel
- Railing, incl. stanchions and stainless steel wire
- Covered halyards and control lines lead to cockpit helm position, organizers and jammers, 4 mooring cleats, handrail on coach roof, bow anchor fitting with step
- 2 LEWMAR 45 ST EVO manual halyard winches
- Bathing platform, manual fold-out with swimming ladder
- Anchor and forestay fitting
- Self tacking jib system
- 5 deck hatches
- openable, anchor locker hatch, stowage on coach roof with acrylic glass hatch
- Coach roof side windows with openable portlight on ps
- 6 deck coach roof windows with openable portlight in bathroom, glass next to companionway, glass in saloon and master cabin, 2 portlights in cockpit side for aft-cabins
RIG & SAILS
- Rig, anodized aluminium, deck stepped, with kicker, standing and running rigging and 2 reefs
-Manual jib furler
- QUANTUM Dacron sails - full battened, main and jib
NAVIGATION & INSTRUMENTS
- Navigation lights - LED
- Fuel tank, approx. 42 gal
- Engine (Diesel, approx. 39 hp)
–saildrive, 2-blade fix propeller
- 12 V and 230 V electric system with main panels and 230 V shore power and sockets.
- AGM battery set, capacity: 1x 90 Ah + 1x 160 Ah AGM
- Country Version: EU / AUS - Battery charger 35 A
-Manual toilet with sea water flush
- cabin layout B
- LPG gas system, stowage for 1 gas bottle
- Black water system (appr. 55 l) with deck extraction and seacock for head, electric and manual bilge pump
- Fresh water system with electric pump and 20 l hotwater, heated also by main engine
- Fresh water tank, appr. 125 gal
McMichael Yacht Brokers
McMichael Yacht Brokers and Yacht Yards employs over 35 people that continue to “provide good service in a friendly manner.” Our service yards are widely recognized as one of the top choices in the East for laminate repair and offshore race outfitting. Our brokerage office is staffed by some of the most experienced and respected brokers and administration in the industry.
McMichael Yacht Brokers
McMichael Yacht Brokers and Yacht Yards employs over 35 people that continue to “provide good service in a friendly manner.” Our service yards are widely recognized as one of the top choices in the East for laminate repair and offshore race outfitting. Our brokerage office is staffed by some of the most experienced and respected brokers and administrators in the industry.