2013 Pursuit 31' (9.45 m)
Portsmouth, Rhode Island, United States
The ST 310 is a boat that takes the concept of a versatile boat one step further -- she can literally be used for almost anything, in our opinion. She is true “a boat for all reasons.”
- Saltwater Fishing
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: SSUST242J213
While Pursuit has made its reputation as an offshore fishing boat line of center consoles and express boats, in fact, there has always been a strong cruising component to most Pursuit boats, especially in the last 15 years or so. Pursuit stays close to its owners and it has long been known that they use Pursuits for all manner of things.
The ST 310 is a boat that takes the concept of a versatile boat one step further -- she can literally be used for almost anything, in our opinion. She is true “a boat for all reasons.” For example, she can be successfully used on an evening harbor cruise entertaining 15 people in comfort or dashing out to the canyons to troll for the big ones. The builder has packed a lot into this boat, so let's take a look.
LOA: 31' (9.45 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 9' 6''
Draft Max: 2' 10''
Draft Min: 1' 7''
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Bridge Clearance: 8' 6''
Fuel Tank: 260 Gallons (984.21 Liters)
Fresh Water: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Holding Tank: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Dry Weight: 8890
- Engine Make: Yamaha
- Engine Model: F-300 v-6
- Engine Year: 2012
- Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
- Hours: 650.00
- Engine Make: Yamaha
- Engine Model: F-300 v-6
- Engine Year: 2012
- Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
- Hours: 650.00
Manufacturer Provided Description
Starting at the bow, the ST 310 delivers full wrap-around lounge seating with angled cushions ergonomically positioned for comfortable entertaining. A convertible fiberglass table accented with Corian Pursuit details doubles as a base for the portable sunpad filler which turns the bow into one large sunbathing platform. Recessed, stainless steel handrails are neatly anchored just behind the forward seating for safety and security underway.
Entry to the console and head compartment is accomplished through a custom molded fiberglass door installed with heavy-duty hardware and a latching system complete with stainless gas spring.
The ST 310 is outfitted with a uniquely curved triple-wide windscreen designed to keep a Captain and companions cruising at speed without getting wind-blown. Seating for three includes a separate adjustable helm seat with armrests along with double wide companion seats to starboard.
Overhead, the surfboard-styled hardtop has dedicated installation details on the topside for outriggers, radar, lighting, and antennas. Underneath, the top is finished with built-in handrails, molded speaker ports, and an electronics box. All are supported by white, powdered-coated, heavy-duty aluminum tubing.
Aft-facing seating and forward-facing transom seating accommodate as many as six additional guests with softly cushioned upholstery designed to cradle the body just so. Included in the seating closest to the helm are a sink, Livewell, and an insulated cooler. To the starboard side, a hinged seat portion opens to reveal cavernous storage large enough to conceal fenders, lines, safety equipment, and racks for fishing rods or marine-related equipment. The transom lounge hinges aft and features a large removable bin that allows access to the aft bilge and mechanical systems.
Built-in swim platforms with a hidden dive ladder and handrail, an insulated in-floor fish box, properly located drink holders, and gunnel-mounted rod holders are just a few of the noticeable details that finish off the cockpit.
Underneath your feet, an aggressive 24-degree deadrise, sharp entry, performance-minded chines, and strakes bring this vessel to life providing a comfortable platform capable of fishing, diving or just transporting an extra large offshore party to your favorite coastal getaway.
HULL, DECK & COCKPIT
- Garelick Eez-In 4-step boarding ladder
- Six 10” 316L stainless steel Cleats
- 2 316L stainless steel stern eyes and 5/8” 316L stainless steel bow eye
- One-piece welded, 1”, recessed, low profile 316L stainless steel rail
- Nine stainless steel drink holders
- Acrylic transom door with stainless steel positive catch
- Full cockpit coaming bolsters
- Reinforced infused FRP one-piece stringer grid
- Fresh water system with pull-up shower
- Molded bow seating with cushions; insulated, self-draining and lockable boxes.
- Heavy-duty rub rail with stainless steel insert
- Forward-facing aft seat with 39-gallon storage tub
- Forward cockpit fiberglass table with Corian insert, removable pedestal and filler cushion
- Saltwater washdown pump with hose outlet
- Bronze thru-hulls below the waterline, chrome-plated bronze at the waterline and Stalon above the waterline
- Aft facing seat with storage compartment for six dock lines, life jacket bag, fenders, and rod rack.
- 17-gallon fiberglass insulated cooler under the seat
- Adjustable Captain’s seat with armrest, dual passenger fixed seats with armrest
- Stainless steel Isotherm refrigerator. (port side of the box)
- Fiberglass sink with folding faucet and Corian cover for the sink
- Molded in fiberglass helm console (tilts out) with molded fiberglass inner-liner
- Integrated helm and passenger footrests
- Two console portlights
- Acrylic 3/4” one-piece windshield with hardtop visor
- 12 v Interior lighting
- Two 12 v receptacles in the helm
- Raritan electric head with macerator, holding tank, and overboard discharge
- Stainless steel sink with cold water faucet and storage underneath
- Infused fiberglass surfboard style hard top and liner, an overhead box with storage, 4 speakers, 2LED spreader lights, 4 overhead tricolor LED lights, stainless steel overhead rails, isinglass front, and side curtain
- Polk stereo with BlueTooth streaming, four speakers, remote control pad at helm, and iPod docking kit
- Stainless steel clothes hanger rod
- Dive tank storage rack for three tanks
- Molded fiberglass console access door with stainless steel latch with gas shock
- Under-gunwale rod storage racks
- Folding rod storage racks with padded reel protectors (under bow seats)
- Forward-facing tackle storage locker
- Four 316L stainless steel rod holders in gunwale
- 20-gallon lighted, insulated Livewell in helm seat
- (Oceana Blue) with fiberglass cover
- One insulated in-floor 29-gallon fish box with diaphragm pump-out
INSTRUMENTATION, EQUIPMENT & SAFETY
- Stainless steel thru-hull anchoring system with remote, plow style stainless steel anchor and rode
- Dual cylinder hydraulic steering with sport adjustable helm and 14.5” wheel
- Lenco® trim tabs with indicator on the helm
- Battery switches with three batteries and trays and parallel switches
- 12 v electrical breaker panel
- Yamaha® fuel filters/water separators with primer bulbs
- Horn, dual high/low flush mounted
- Illuminated Carling® rocker switches
- U.S.C.G. and International navigation lights
- Towing light arrangement to meet Rule 24
- Automatic 2000 gph bilge pumps (2) with high water alarm
- Fire extinguishers (3)
- 110 v dockside power with battery charger
- Ritchie Helmsman compass
- Pursuit meets all applicable USCG and NMMA standards
- Yamaha® fuel management system
- (standard with engine package)
Raymarine Electronics Package
e125 GPS display
Raymarine 55 VHF
1000 Watt Transducer
Raymarine 4kw 24" Digital Raydome 48 nm.
Raymarine ST70 Auto Pilot
Yamaha Gateway Package
- Reverso Automatic Outboard Engine Wash out System
- Raitan Electric head
- Custom Canvas
- Bow Truster - Florida Bow Thruster
- EPRIB - GlobalFix iPro #2848 (Expired)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
(Show to: Public)
- Cockpit Speakers
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Electric Head
- Shore Power Inlet
- Cockpit Shower
- Swimming Ladder
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
East Coast Yacht Sales
Since 1986 we have opened five more offices over the past 32 years in Camden and Belfast, Maine, Salem, Massachusetts, Newport, Rhode Island and Mystic, Connecticut attracting twelve of the best brokers on the east coast. We are not just another boat brokerage hanging out a shingle, we invest in what we believe in: the product. We inventory Sirena Yachts, Axopar and J/Boats. We service our boats and customers unlike many brokers in the business. We take trades and we are fair to our customers. We understand the value of our customers over the long run.
Tim Kohl has spent most of his life on the water. As a youth he grew up fishing the waters of the St Lawrence River. In high school he worked for a master marine carpenter doing wood repairs and caught the bug to go sailing.
A degree from Rochester Institute of Technology in Printing Management served him well in his early career as a manager. From there, he ran printing plants. Then moving into the high tech imaging equipment sales and custom software solutions to national accounts like General Dynamics Marine, Honda, Bombardier and UTC.
Thirty years ago he was exposed to salt water sailing and fishing and never looked back.
A USCG Captain’s license and over 720 documented days at sea have allowed him exposure to great adventures offshore and around the buoys. His passion is to be at sea; racing sail boats, around the buoys and off shore, and offshore fishing.
A sailing racer for over 25 years, he has sailed in Newport, Long Island Sound, Maine, San Francisco, Chicago, Miami, Key West, Charleston, and Annapolis. During that time he has crewed in numerous J 105 and J 109 North American championships with two firsts and two seconds overall.
As resident of Newport Rhode Island, Tim lives in a community that feeds his passions.
Tim’s knowledge of the sea and boats – both sail and power and his sales professionalism creates a pleasant and informative buying or selling experience for his clients. He is a great resource to his clients.