2017 Back Cove 41' (12.50 m) 41
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
The Back Cove 41 has the finest layout of any boat of its size with 2 Staterooms, 2 head layout with a large walk around queen berth in the master. The aft deck and salon can be opened up through a glass bulkhead to utilize the main deck completely for entertaining.
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: NEH41039G617
LOA: 46' 3'' (14.10 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 13' 10''
Draft Max: 3' 8''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
"Oasis" a Back Cove 41 offers one of the finest layouts for family cruising with a large aft deck L seating to port and starboard and accompanying tables for casual al-fresco dining. There is a centerline transom gate that opens aft for the ease of accessing the swim platform.
The aft deck opens up nicely to the salon with a U shaped seating to starboard which can be made into a third berth for an overflow guest. The aft salon bulkhead is all glass with the ability of the port side glass door to be pinned (hinged) back to create a very open feeling form the aft deck to the forward helm area.
To port of the salon U shaped seating is the galley with a continuous counter for entertaining with a dual refrigerator on the aft side and ample storage the length of the port side. Mid counter is a stainless steel sink with a a single lever faucet and drop in cover. There is an under counter convection microwave. On the forward portion of the galley counter is a two burner stove top with sea rails and custom wooden cover. She offers ample storage with drawers and doors as well as overhead storage.
Forward and to starboard is the helm with dual helm seats for the cruising couple with a full array of navigation electronics and maneuvering controls including bow and stern thruster and windlass.
Accessed from the forward salon down a few stairs and forward is the master stateroom with a walk around queen berth and excellent storage throughout. She also has an opening hatch and port lights to let in good light and air. The Master head in ensuite with a large separate shower stall with a glass enclosure. The sink is a mounted vessel sink with a custom wood framed mirror above the vanity.
The Second Stateroom is to port with a full berth and a ensuite head which doubles as a day head. The stateroom is very spacious with an overhead hatch and cabin side port light for ventilation and added light.
There is not another vessel of this size that offers the full utilization of the entire for living and accommodations with very ample storage, a well thought out and perfect design.
Upgrades and Features
- Engine Upgrade QSM 11 715hp
- Onan 9 KW Generator
- Flir Camera
- Bow Thruster
- Stern Thruster
- Sure Shade
- Invertor Magnum MS2800
- Upgraded Upholstery
- Forward Windshield opens electrically for ventilation and visibility.
- Aft Deck awning that extends and retracts electrically.
- Stainless steel bow pulpit recessed into a fiberglass anchor platform
- Fusion Stereo
- Helm Door (dutch style)
- Bow and Stern Thruster, variable speed
- Twin Stidd Helm Seats
- Garmin 7612 xsv , Color Plotter
- Garmin 7612, Color chart plotter, color radar, color fish finder with Flir display
- Flir, Thermal imaging displayed through the garmin
- Autopilot, Garmin GHC 10
- VHF Icom Command
- Spotlight ACR with remote control
- Compass 4" Ritchie
- ZF electronic control
- Cummins/Mercury Smart Craft Engine Monitoring System which also displays on the Garmin display.
- Windshield wipers
- Fuel Gauge
- Fusion Stereo with 6 speakers and two control head
- Stazo wood grain steering wheel
- Kenyon two burner electric grill with pot rails
- Vitrifrigo Drawer refrigerator at Galley
- Isotherm Drawer refrigerator
- Freezer below stairs to lower foyer
- 2.25 inch shaft
- PSS Dripless Shaft Log
- Dual Racors
- Seastar hydraulic steering system
- 3 Zone Air Conditioning
- 4 Bilge alarms
- High Water Alarms, Engine room and forward bilge
- Salon Floor large hatch opens for good access to the engine compartment
- Oil Change pump (Reverso)
- Engine room exhaust blowers
- Macerator for holding tank discharge
- Master Stateroom has a Samsung TV with a Jensen DVD player
- Master has two overhead hatches with Oceanair Skyscreen
- Master has reading lights port and starboard
- Salon has a drop down overhead Samsung TV
- Woodwork in cherry throughout
- 4 Air Conditioner units, 2 in salon/helm and one for each stateroom
- Pleated Shades
- Toilets are Dometic electric
- Lewmar hatches with Oceanair Skyscreens
- "Teak and Holly" high pressure laminate sole with surface texture
- Generator, Onan 9 with sound shield and a water separator exhaust for a quiet anchorage with Racor (200 hours)
- Inverter, Magnum MS2800
- Galvanic Isolator, Professional Mariner FS60
- Six Batteries AGM, Two lead acid 8 D for house and inverter
- Overhead LED lights with Dimmer controls
Deck and hull
- Anchor is Stainless Steel 44 # Delta Plow
- Approximately a 200 feet of 5/16 chain
- Windlass is a Quick 12 Volt with remote control at helm and foot switches at bow.
- Water Heater is Quick 10.5 gallons
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Bryan Long Yachts Inc has been in business since 1992 and as of June 2020 has started a full brokerage, having worked under the shipyards Westship yachts, and Westport Shipyard since 1991 until May 2020. Bryan Long Yachts has based most of the sales on all yacht manufactures.