2014 Grady-White 25' (7.62 m) 251 Coastal
Galveston, Texas, United States
Flag of Registry: United States
- Center Consoles / Sport Fishing
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: NTXCX724B414
- Stock #: BRA8045-JCB
|Low Engine Hours|
|Date Listed: 11/30/2022|
Whether you are looking to do some light offshore fishing, hit the jetties, or run the bays; this 2014 Grady White 251 Coastal Series Center Console is the perfect fit for any endeavor! This boat has been lift kept, extremely well-maintained, and is in immaculate condition. She has been lightly used and has very low hours on her Yamaha 300 Outboard and comes equipped with a trailer, making this a truly turnkey opportunity!
Stock #: BRA8045-JCB
LOA: 25' (7.62 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 8' 6''
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 78 Gallons (295.26 Liters)
- Engine Make: Yamaha
- Engine Model: F300
- Engine Year: 2014
- Engine Type: Outboard
- Power HP: 300.00
- Power KW: 223.71
- Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
- Hours: 294.00
- Hours Date: 11-30-2022
- Serial Number: 6CEX1014085B
- Engine Location: Middle
Electronics & Systems
- Garmin 4210 chartplotter, sonar
- Garmin 7610 chartplotter, sonar
- Fusion Audio MS-UD750 stereo system
- Garmin handheld VHF
- Yamaha digital engine display
- MinnKota Ulterra trolling motor
- Polished stainless Edson steering wheel
- Yamaha digital throttle controls w/ trim and tilt
- Lenco electric trim tab controls
- Power-Pole controls
- Systems toggle switches
- Engine ignition w/safety lanyard
- Ritchie compass
- Stainless steel cup holders
- Overhead storage compartment w/ handheld VHF
- Leaning post with seating
- 4-rod rocket launcher on leaning post
- New Dek-It flooring installed throughout
- Polished stainless steel grabrails
- Bench seat forward of console w/ livewell beneath
- Forward bow seating w/ folding seat back port and starboard
- Ample storage bow storage compartments
- Starboard bow tackle storage cabinet
- Port tackle storage drawer
- Stainless steel cupholders
- Aft seating w/ folding seat backs to port and starboard
- Aft transom livewell
- Polished stainless steel pop-up cleats around gunnel perimeter
Owner’s personal effects, gear, and tools.
Very Clean, Lift Kept Boat, with Low Hours
For more information about this yacht please contact Jordan Butler.
We look forward to working with you!
Galveston TX 77554 USA
Born and raised along the Texas Gulf Coast, as the son of a well-respected captain, I was fortunate to have been exposed to and gained valuable experience in both the sportfishing and yachting worlds from an early age.
I hold a Viking Masters Certification and specialize in the sale of new and pre-owned Viking, Valhalla, and Custom sportfishing and cruising yachts.
I believe that honesty and integrity are paramount, and I strive to seamlessly navigate my clients through the nuances of the yacht buying and selling processes, making it an enjoyable and exciting experience. I take pride in providing exceptional service after the sale and forging long-term relationships.
I am an active member of the Houston Big Game Fishing Club and help organize and manage one of the largest sportfishing tournaments in the state of Texas, “The Lone Star Shootout”.
Prior to joining Galati Yacht Sales, I earned a bachelor's degree from Texas A&M University in Maritime Administration and later went to work as a project manager for a shipyard, where I managed multi-million-dollar ship repair and construction projects for the offshore oil and gas industry.
Since joining Galati, I have been able to successfully combine my experience and passion for sportfishing, along with my professional background, to aid my clients in their search for a new or pre-owned sportfishing or cruising yacht that best suits them and their family’s unique needs.